Monday, 30 April 2012

PUSH-UPS: Kimberley Chambers

So, what you pushing right now?
The Schemer. It comes out June 21st.

What’s the hook?
It's a nostalgic look back at the eighties, first love, betrayal, and skulduggery. Has a bit of a whodunnit theme too.

And why’s that floating your boat?
I feel The Schemer has the best ending out of all my books. It's also the first with my new publisher, so that's exciting stuff too.

When did you turn to crime?
Many years ago. I first got arrested at fourteen : ))

Hardboiled or Noir, classic or contemporary?
Gritty family sagas

And, what’s blown you away lately?
Mandasue Heller's "Lost Angel". Top girl !! Top book !!

See any books as movies waiting to happen?
My trilogy. The Feud, The Traitor and The Victim.

Mainstream or indie - paper or digital?
Paper.

Shout us a website worth visiting …

Best Crime Books.co.uk

Finally, tell us any old shit about yourself …Every one of my novels have been written with good old pen and paper. I can't, and wouldn't want to
write any other way.