Monday, 14 May 2012

QUICK-FIX: Les Edgerton

Right now I’m reading …
I usually have several books at a time open. Presently, those are Stagger Bay, Dead Man’s Dust, and The Bastard Hand. Just finished Paul D. Brazill’s amazing anthology, Drunk on the Moon featuring a bunch of great writers.


Three things I can see from my writing chair are …
The street in front of me with some screaming kids, my calendar which is showing the month of February, and Gordon Ramsey on the television screaming at some loser chef... Everybody seems to be screaming…


The biggest time-suck that stops me writing is …
All those times when I have to come up with an alibi and wait for them to check it out… Cops just seem to be naturally slow…


It might surprise you but I like reading …
No surprises at all. I’m at the age I don’t read to impress anyone else and only read what I enjoy and mostly I enjoy reading noir and crime fiction. About the only departures are whenever Chris Moore comes out with a new novel.


The fictional character I’d most like to meet is …
Fireball Roberts. If you don’t know that is, you’re at the wrong blog…

One writer who should be much better known is…

A lot! For just one, I’ll go with Jake Hinkson. Amazing frickin’ writer. One more—Sean Carswell.


:: Visit Les at: