Tuesday, 12 January 2016

News, innit ...

Couple of bits of news to confirm. First off, I've signed on with Black & White Publishing to do another DI Bob Valentine Book. Delighted about this, B&W have done a tremendous job with all my titles so far and it's always a joy to work with them. SUMMONING THE DEAD is the name of the new Bob Valentine and it's coming in the second-half of 2016.

My column at The Highland Times has been confirmed in a regular Wednesday slot - though check Tuesday night too as Editor Donnie is a wee bit over efficient sometimes.

I've just put out a new Noir short called STONE GINGER. It's set in London this time and it's the first piece of short fiction I've managed to do for quite a wee while. Mega chuffed with it, might even bring Minty back for a longer run one of these days. You can find out more on Amazon, and pick up Stone Ginger for the measly sum of £0.99.

And, finally, The Arran Banner covered a little talk I gave to the Shiskine Book Club who have been reading my new DI Bob Valentine, A Taste of Ashes.


:: I did a lengthy interview over at Author Interviews. 

:: You can read my tribute to the much-missed Godfather of Tartan Noir, William McIlvanney at The Highland Times.