Monday, 3 April 2017

The Last Tiger



I have a new cover for THE LAST TIGER, created by the incredibly talented Mr Jim Divine - check out his stuff, if you're an author in the market for a cover, promo banners or more. He's highly recommended and an author himself (The Lost Tornado) which currently boasts around 70-plus reviews, mostly at 5-star. 

Jim created the cover for THE LAST TIGER to replace the original created by publishers Cargo. I loved the original cover too but really wanted to get one that shouted about the Tasmanian setting more and I think Jim's one fits perfectly. 

Since the rights for THE LAST TIGER reverted to me last month I've been selling the book at £0.99 on Amazon, which isn't a bad price for a book that was shortlisted for the CWA Dagger and Not the Booker Prize, but don't tale my word for it.

"Striking, wildcard brilliance," was the word of the Sydney Morning Herald.

:: The Last Tiger is £0.99 on Amazon UK.